Thursday, January 13, 2011

And we're all whores, some of us just get paid.

So here you have it. My first official blog update of 2011. Life has been rather....life-like as of late. New Years Eve was a blur, but from what I am able to recollect I had a good time. Got to spend my evening with Andy and the crew, which is never a bad thing. Singing "Baby" by Justin Beiber as a way to kick off the new year, playing PS3 while Kev was in the bathroom defecating himself into oblivion, and of course all of us drinking obscene amounts of liquor. I hate to say it but after that day, 2011 has been...how should I put it? Bland. Stale. Dull? Boring. Work has never been slower and my mood has never been shittier. My apathy is at an all time high. I'm in dire need of some thrill! Something to shatter this monotony. I need to go break the law, or get abducted by aliens. I'm praying for the second one, but I'm dangerously close to the first. Which actually reminds me, I've officially given up on making a "New Year's Resolution", simply because A) 98.56% of the time I end up throwing in the towel mid January, and B) most of the time people make resolutions for stupid shit they should normally do anyway. I'm determined to be at the peak of my athleticism again by my birthday. Most people would argue saying "That's just fancy talk for you're going to start working out again". Incorrect. I'm going to subject myself to things that will test both my physical and mental resolve. And I've decided to blog about it. Just now. Yup. I JUST NOW decided I'm doing this. See? This is me being spontaneous and unpredictable. So get ready, ladies. Get ready to lose your minds at the sight of my sheer manliness. It's on. Oh, and Cassie, if you're reading this...I love you. And I'm super proud of you for getting off of your lazy ass and working out. In a way, you've kinda motivated me to get back into the groove. I mean, if YOU can get up at a reasonable hour each day to work out, ANYONE can. :)

1 comment:

  1. That has nothing to do with your title and I'm upset about it... Because let's be serious - that's why I read it.

    ReplyDelete